Supported by Cycling Scotland and providing Adult Cycle Training sessions for all abilities from absolute beginner to advanced commuter.
- Absolute Beginners– to develop balance, pedalling and bike control skills in a traffic-free environment. Learn to ride a bike!
- Introduction to On-road – to develop riders’ skills and confidence on quiet roads and cycling infrastructure, learning how to negotiate simple junctions and cycle safely in traffic.
- Advanced On-road– to develop riders’ skills and confidence on more complex and diverse roads and junctions, with more and faster traffic. Can also cover route planning, commutes and roadside repairs.
- Family Cycle Training– designed to help families cycle together with more confidence, this session is aimed at parents/guardians cycling with their children. Equips the whole family with the skills and confidence to cycle together safely as a group.
- Cargo Bike Training– to develop riders’ skills and confidence when using a cargo bike. The course focuses on the unique riding characteristics of the cargo bike both in traffic-free and on-road environments.
Contact us with your particular requirements.
Always teaching excellent bike Control and how to apply the Four Core Functions – Observation, Position, Communication and Priority – which underpin safe and responsible on-road cycling.